Rules of the Dojo.
- No jewellery, watches etc. to be worn during training sessions.
- No chewing gum (or other) whilst training.
- No training under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- A Minimum of 20 lessions to be attended before grading.
- Toe and finger nails should be cut regular and kept clean.
- Dojo fees and grading fees must be paid by the stated deadline.
- Gi must be clean and sharply ironed and worn at all times.
- Grading is not automatic to anyone. Progress must first be assessed by the instructor.
- All karateka should bow on entering and leaving the dojo.
- All karateka should bow to senior grades, especially black belts & club instructor.
- Late arrivals should kneel at the side of the dojo until given further instructions.
- No talking during lessions, especially whilst the instructor is talking to other grades.
- Respect should be shown to all karateka from dan grades to beginners while in the dojo.
- When told to do so line up quickly and quietly in grade order.
- All Karateka should practice and not run around while waiting for the lesson to start.